TERMS & CONDITIONS - MIAM Online
TERMS & CONDITIONS MIAM Online
This document represents the most recent version of INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL OF AGRI MANAGEMENT (ISAM) terms and conditions for the program selected.
These are subject to change with or without notice, and the most recent version is also available online at www.isam.education
These terms and conditions are complementary to the general ones.
Attendance to the “induction day” or welcome day, as well as to the first class of the master, will imply a tacit acceptance of the terms and conditions of ISAM, as well as the budget provided in the letter of admission.
Access to the ISAM Ambassador Scholarship: In order to access the ISAM Ambassador Scholarship, the student must meet the specific requirements of each call for applications and submit an essay on the topic proposed in that edition.
Acceptance of the scholarship will involve the signing of a bilateral contract between ISAM and the student, which will detail the tasks and objectives to be fulfilled, which will involve a dedication of 15 hours per week.
The students who start the application process for ISAM Masters must make the following payments.
a) Total Tuition Fee
b) Application fee: 50€
c) Confirmation deposit: 750€. This amount will be discounted from the total tuition fee and it is not refundable.
d) The payment of the first installment entails the obligation to make the full payment of the program according to the number of installments and dates agreed upon
2. Payments Facilities
One payment: – 5% discount FINAL TUITION FEE
Two payments: – 2% discount FINAL TUITION FEE
6 monthly installments without interest.
– You can pay the tuition in up to 6 installments.
– You can use it in combination with any other type of financial aid that you could receive.
For any questions you can contact:
ISAM Administrion Deparment
Mail: email@example.com | Phone: + 34 680 358 464
4. Methods of Payment
Foreign transaction fees and currency exchange rates can be costly and time-consuming to find the best provider, which is why ISAM is offering through payment providers a cost-efficient, reliable, and fast way to make payments.
Depending on the student’s location different payment methods are available (bank transfer, credit card, and other online platforms).
5. Admission Policy
The admissions policy of ISAM is intended to assess how an applicant might contribute to and benefit from an intensive graduate business education in a culturally diverse institutional environment. It reflects a holistic approach to application review, based on (1) Basic Admissions Criteria, (2) Primary Personal Factors, and (3) Secondary Personal Factors, as set forth below:
Basic Admissions Criteria
1. Undergraduate degree
2. Undergraduate transcript
3. Letters of recommendation
4. English language proficiency
5. Statement of purpose
7. Satisfactory Admission Interview
Primary Personal Factors
1. Career goals
2. Entrepreneurial skills
3. Evidence of: — Leadership — Professional promise — Motivation and drive — Overcoming adversity
6. Financial Aid Policy
ISAM awards merit-based scholarships as well as need-based grants and other financial assistance to eligible students. The ISAM Financial Aid policy is intended to advance the School’s mission to deliver a useful and enduring business education to international professionals. It is based on the following objectives:
(1) to promote a nationally, culturally, and ethnically diverse student body,
(2) to encourage outstanding applicants to enroll in the ISAM Program, and
(3) to provide financial assistance to qualified applicants in need of such assistance.
Consistent with these objectives, ISAM has set forth the following guidelines for the awarding of bursaries, grants, fellowships, and other forms of financial aid: All such awards should be based on the following criteria:
1. Country of origin (to ensure national, cultural, and ethnic diversity)
2. Financial need
3. Specialized knowledge, skills, and/or expertise and Agri Sector environment
4. Career goals
5. Entrepreneurial skills
6. Community, public, or national service
7. Evidence of — Leadership — Professional promise — Motivation and drive — Resilience in the face of adversity
Withdrawals and Refunds, Refund Schedule, Dismissal from the Program
Read the General Terms and Conditions
7. Modification, voluntary withdrawal, resignation and automatic registration cancellation. Reincorporation.
The time limit to present a modification solicitude of the registration (the program or modality changing) can not exceed in any case fifteen (15) days from the program beginning date. The solicitudes presented outside this time limit will not be admitted for the processing. The solicitude should be presented on paper to the attention of the academic directorship of ISAM. The solicitudes will be evaluated and should be authorised by the corresponding Admissions Committee, who would determine, in each case, the adequacy or the non-adequacy of the change.
When the modification entails an augmentation of the total registration price, the participant should pay the additional price in a unique period. When the modification supposes the decrease of the total registration price, no reimbursement will be made, except if the modification is due to imputable causes to ISAM.
7.2 Withdrawal and Reentry:
A student may retire from the master’s program at any moment with previous written notification to the Academic Directorship of the school. The student who is retired can return to the program in a posterior date with the condition that he/she should complete the program in the preceding three months to the original date beginning. The student who returns is responsible for any fee inflation since the original subscription until the returning moment. The course options and the study programs will be subjected to space and schedule disponibility. Besides proportioning a written notice to the academic directorship, all the students should meet the CEO before retire (it can be physically or online).
If the student has a student visa, the retirement from ISAM will invalidate the student visa and will be informed to the immigration authorities.
7.3. Voluntary discharge
The student who desires to cause a discharge outside the withdrawal time should formally solicit it to ISAM, through a written presented to those effects, to the attention of the Academic Director.
7.4. Job withdrawal or registration cancellation
ISAM will unilaterally resolve the providing services contract that these General Conditions document and proceed to the job withdrawal or registration cancellation in the following cases:
1. Dishonesty or irregularities in the data/documents facilitated, especially in the relatives to the access and admission requirements.
2. Confirmation of the lack of attendance of the access and admission requirements.
3. Failure to present, in time and form, the academic documentation required for the effects (in the cases of the ones admitted in the university masters programs).
4. Failure to pay the full tuition fee on time.
5. Total or partial non-fulfillment of the duties deriving from your student condition and, particularly, the total or partial non-fulfillment of the following obligations, which are proper and applicable to you:
– To actively study and participate in the academic activities which contribute to completing their formation.
– To respect the university community members and the staff of the collaborator entities who serve ISAM or installations habilitated for academic impartation.
– To care for and correctly use the goods, equipment, installations, or enclosure of ISAM or those collaborator entities.
– To be absent from the usage or cooperation on fraudulent procedures in the evaluation processes, the works that are made or official documents of ISAM.
– To participate responsibly in the ISAM activities and to cooperate to its normal development.
– To know and to fulfil the norms established on the manual of the students and the rest of the reglementary norms of ISAM, when applicable.
– To know and to fulfil the internal norms on security and health.
– To respect the name, symbols and emblems of ISAM, as well as its right use in all channels, either physically or digitally.
– To respect the academic acts of ISAM, as well as its participants, without prejudice of its free exercise of expression and manifestation.
– To exercise and promote actively the non-discrimination due to birth, racial or ethnic origin, sex, religion, conviction or opinion, age, incapacity, nationality, illness, sexual orientation and gender identity, socioeconomic, idiomatic and linguistic condition, political and sindical affinity, or due to appearance, overweight or obesity, or due to any other condition or personal/social circumstance, of the university community members, the collaboration entities staff or who provide services in ISAM.
– To exercise, in its case, the responsibilities characteristic of the representation charge for what they had been chosen.
– To inform your represented ones of the activities and solutions of the organism you participate, with the reserve and discretion established in those organisms.
– To participate actively and responsibly on the organism meetings for which you had been chosen.
– To contribute to the improvement of the purposes and ISAM functioning.
The performance of any behavior, expressions and illegal contents, defamatory, offensive or which may attend against the values and the dignity of the people, against the good image and reputation of ISAM, or produced in an environment and space of the institution, either physical or virtual, the social media included.
The unilateral and consequent cancellation of the registration does not imply in any case the refund of the amounts paid.
8. Refund Policy:
10.1 General information: ISAM has as a general condition a NON-Refund policy of the amounts.
The application payment and the confirmation of place payment will only be refunded if any kind of program is not managed.
Application fees, insurance coverage, program fees pre-master, and housing fees are non-refundable, they are charged and paid in advance of any program fees.
The registration refunds can be refunded except for any financial support provided (that is, any financial support, scholarships and scholarships provided by the school).
The amount of any tuition reimbursement for any program will be based on the following:
– 30 natural days before the beginning of the first class day: 100% of the registration.
– 15 natural days before the beginning of the program: 50% of the registration.
– From 15 days before the beginning of the program will not be refunded unless ISAM violates more than a 30% of its program in the first 4 months. In its case, it can be refunded 50% of the registration.
Any refund of the accommodation fee will be regulated in the accommodation contract with the entity providing the accommodation.
9. Programs Cancellation. Modification on the programs start date
9.1. Programs Cancellation
ISAM reserves the right of suspending a program up to a week before its start date and thus will communicate so to the interested ones, candidates, admitted ones or participants, being obliged uniquely to refund the quantities paid by the student in the concept of seat confirmation and registration paid till that moment.
9.2. Modification on the programs start date
ISAM reserves the right of modifying the start date of a program, having to notify so as soon as possible to the interested ones, candidates, admitted ones or participants.
The participant may accept the new dates; in the case he/she does not accept them, ISAM would refund them the quantities paid till the date in the concept of seat confirmation or registration.