Apart from the indicated cessions, as a general basis, in point 4. To whom do we yield your personal information? we will use the services of the transport enterprises for the sending of the acquired products through our online shop. That cession is, in all case, necessary to fulfil our contractual obligations (the sending and delivery of the bought product).
Basic information of identification and contact. For the comments publishing, we solicit the basic contact details of the corresponding survey. You can select an alias, in case that you do not desire to publish your name.
Publication of comments on the blog: through the corresponding survey, you can publish a comment with your opinion on the topics appearing on the blog. The email request is necessary for security effects and evasion prevention.
Bear in mind that, once your comment is published, this will be visible for the users who visit the Web Site.
We remind you that it is not permitted the publication of obscene, offensive, vulgar content or that it induces criminal, denigratory, defamatory, infamous violent actions or, in general, which are contraries to the law, the moral and the good habits generally accepted or to the public order and/or content contrary to our Terms and Conditions. ISAM reserves the right to retire comments which vulnerate these norms and to take measures that it considers opportune.
Consent. The comments publication are completely voluntary so that the blog inclusion implies the consent granting for its publication and treatment by the hand of ISAM.
Comments will be published during the time where the corresponding publication is published on the blog (during the time in which it has relevancy for the public).
● To whom do we yield your personal information?
It does not exist concrete cessions of your personal information to fulfil with the finality indicated in this paragraph.
Nevertheless, we can resort to third-party service providers, who will have limited access to your information and will be linked to a right of confidentiality (for more information on how our service providers act, see point 4. To whom do we yield your personal information? > Service Providers).
Bear in mind that the comments are public so that they will be visible for the rest of users who access the publication
3.7. ISAM Presence on social media.
● ISAM Presence on social media:
ISAM counts with a profile on the principal social media, such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, Tik Tok, Vimeo and YouTube.
When you become a follower in some of our pages of social media, the information treatment will be guided by the conditions use, privacy policies and access normative which belong to the corresponding social media and previously accepted by the user.
ISAM, in that sense, will treat your pieces of information with the finality of administrating your presence on the social media, informing you on the activities, products or services, as well as any other finality that the social media norms permit us.
Bear in mind that we do not influence on the information that the social media collects or how it processes it so that we recommend you to maintain informed on the purpose and scope of the data collection that is made through those social media.
● Use of plug-ins or social supplements:
When you use our services, you can share information on the social media, such as Facebook or Linkedin, using a social plug-in implemented (like a “Share” button). If you choose to share information using a social plug-in, the following information will be transferred to the corresponding social media:
● Date and visit hour;
● Internet direction or URL for the direction you are temporarily using; The IP direction;
● The navigator you are using;
● The operative system you are using;
● When appropriate, your user name and password and if you are a registered user of the social media, name and surname; and
● The information for which you have used the specific plug-in.
Concerning such information, we refer to the terms and conditions of the pertinent social media. We encourage you to maintain informed of the purpose and scope of the data collection done through the social plug-ins. If you desire, you can block the social plug-ins in the navigator settings. Bear in mind that we do not influence on the information that the social media collects using the plug-ins.
4. TO WHOM DO WE YIELD YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Generally, from ISAM we do not communicate your data to thirds. However, apart from the cessions we specifically indicate you in the paragraph where we explain you the characteristics of the different operations (point 3), we inform you that the communications we can make, as a general basis, and that they affect all the previous treatments and its legitimate basis.
Essential service providers to execute the service we offer you, (for instance, enterprises with informatic lodging, internal platforms for the sendings of communications by the hand of ISAM, lodging enterprises of data for our proper use, etc). However, the above, these entities have signed the corresponding confidentiality agreements and they will only treat your information according to our instructions, not being able to use them for own finalities or as an apart service that they offer us.
International transferences. Some of our service providers are located in the United States or other countries located out of the European Economic Space. The services of these providers imply the existence of an international transference of your personal information, which can suppose a lower protection grade than that collected in the European normative. However, all these kind of providers are affixed to the Privacy Shield framework, (https://www.privacyshield.gov/welcome), an agreement signed between the United States and the European Union by which the American entities affixed to the program, guarantee that they apply the same standards of data protection than the European enterprises or, in its case, that they have subscribed the corresponding contractual terms approved type by the European Commission. Therefore, the usage of these providers does not result in a lower protection grade of your personal information than the usage made by providers located on the European Union.
Among others, we may count on the Amazon Web Services, affixed to the Privacy Shield framework.
● Public organism and other entities. We will reveal to the competent public authorities or other private entities (for instance, auditories) the data and any other information that will be on our power or that it will be accessible through our systems when it exists a legal obligation for it, as well as when it is required, for example, when the finality will be to prevent or persecute service abuses or fraudulent activities through our Web Site or Web page. In these cases, personal data you facilitate us will be conserved and make them available for the administrative or juridical authorities.
● In the case of a corporative operation: In the case that ISAM, as a fusion, acquisition sending of the whole or a part of its actives or any other kind of corporative operation in which it intervenes a third we can share, divulge or transfer the user data to the successive entity (during the previous phase of the operation included).
● To thirds after an aggregation or anonymisation: we can divulge or use added or anonymised data (that is, those which can not be linked to an identified physical person or identifiable) for any finality.
5. WHAT ARE THE RIGHTS YOU CAN EXERCISE AS INTERESTED?
You can exercise the rights that the law guarantees you about the treatment of your data contacting with our Data Protection Representative through the email email@example.com We will resolve any rights petition as far as possible and, in any case, inside a maximum deadline of a month since we receive it. In some cases, it will be necessary to solicit you a copy of your identification document or other identification documents if it is necessary to verify your identity.
The rights which correspond to you as an interested, are the following:
● Right to retire the given consent
You can revocate your consent in relation to all the procedure based on it at any moment. Nevertheless, the consent retirement will not affect the legality of the treatment based on the previous consent to its retirement.
● Right of access
You have the right to know what data are being object of treatment, if it proceeds and, it is like that, to obtain a copy of them, as well as to obtain information related to:
● The origin and the receivers of the data;
● The finalities for that they are treated;
● If a process of an automatised decision-making exists, including the profiles elaboration ;
● The period of data retention; and
● The expected rights by the normative.
● The rectification right.
You have the right to obtain the rectification of your personal information or to complete them when they are uncompleted.
● Suppression right
You have the right to solicit the suppression of your personal information if they are no longer necessary for the purpose to which they were recompiled or, in its case, if we are no longer authorised to treat them.
● Data portability right
You have the right to solicit the data portability in the case that the treatment of your data which are based on your consent or the execution of a contract, as long as the processing has been made via automated methods. In the case of the exercise of this right, you will receive your personal information in a structured format, of common use and legible in any electronic device. Yet, you can also solicit, whenever possible, that your information will be directly transmitted to another enterprise.
● Right of limitation on the treatment of your personal information
You have the right of limiting the processing of your data in the following cases:
● When you have solicited the rectification of your personal information during the period where we verify its exactitude.
● When you consider that we are non-authorised to proceed with your data. In that case, you can solicit us to limit its use instead of soliciting its suppression.
● When you consider that it is no longer necessary that we continue treating your data and you want to conserve them at the effect of the exercise or the defence of reclamations.
● In the cases in which it exists a processing based on our legit interest and you have exercised your right of opposition to it, you can ask us that we limit the use of your data during the prevalence verification of those interests concerning yours.
● Right of opposition
You have the right to oppose at any moment to the procession of your personal information in function of our legit interest, including the profile elaboration.
Unsubscribe from the commercial communications: Remember that at any moment you can oppose to the reception of this kind of communications sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also exclude yourself from this service following the instructions that are indicated at the body foot of each one of the electronic communications that we send you.
We remind you that, even though you proceed to unsubscribe from those commercial communications, you can continue receiving communications from ISAM related to the administrative management of the Services you have hired, security alerts, changes in our conditions and policies and other communications necessary for the development of the contractual relationship we maintain with you or to resolve solicitudes or petitions you remit through the media we put at your disposal.
● Right to resent a reclamation facing the Control Authority
Remember that, at any moment, and in the case that you consider we have vulnerated your protection right to your personal information, you can face en your defence to the corresponding Control Authority, in the Spain case, the Spanish Agency of Data Protection (www.agpd.es).
● Close of your account and unsubscribe
To unsubscribe from our Services, you must follow the procedure indicated in our Terms and Conditions. In the case of unsubscribing, (the close of your account), you will lose the right to use any benefit or services that you could have activated on the date of your opt-out and/or to have previously hired.
In the case that you solicit your opt-out, all your data can be maintained during a process necessary to guarantee the exercise of our processes, our legal obligations and to resolve possible disputes.
All your personal information will be treated and conserved in the necessary strict way to fulfil with the law or with the finalities we have described to you. Once your information is cancelled, we can maintain them during a process necessary to guarantee the exercise of our processes and our legal obligations and to resolve disputes. When your data were no longer pertinent for the aims in which they have been collected, they will be eliminated or anonymised, including any register or other back-up information.
6. HOW DO WE GUARANTEE THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF YOUR INFORMATION?
The security of your personal information is a priority for us. For that reason, ISAM has implemented all the security actions necessaries to guarantee the use and treatment of the data of personal aims facilitated by the user, effective, preserving its intimacy, privacy, confidentiality and integrity.
Accordingly, we fulfil with the security standards recommended for protecting them. However, it is impossible to guarantee its security for the own Internet nature and because it may exist malicious actions by thirds outside of our control.
We compromise to act quickly and diligently in the case that the data security can be endangered or compromised and to inform you about it in the case that it is relevant.
In case that you desire to obtain more information on the normative it assists, protects and establishes your rights, we put at your disposal the laws which have inspired the present policy and that are relevant for you:
● General Regulation of Data Protection UE 216/679
● Organic Law 3/2018, 5th of December, of the Personal Data Protection and the guarantee of the digital rights.
● Law 34/2002, 11th of July, of services from the information society and electronic commerce.
Thus, we recommend that you revise periodically this Private Policy to be informed on how your personal information is treated and protected, as well as the rights they assist you.